Saturday, August 03, 2013

Saturday August 3, 2013

Saturday August 3, 2013  update #532
We got caught up on our sleep today after chores were completed then prepared to go to Joe’s Secret Garden.
It is easy to tell the newbies at Joe’s because they are the only people who show up around 5pm any more.  The regulars don’t show up until around 6pm because a person is usually lucky to see any food before 7pm.
There were lots of new folks tonight, probably close to ½ the crowd which was very small by Joe’s standards.
Joseph now wants me to also put the logos on the photos I send to him so I am going to try tonight and see how long it takes me.   As it is, I am only working for about $1 an hour so the extra work is not really something I want to take on.
Two couples corralled me on the way out and want me to make something up for Joe’s birthday at the end of the month.    I will work on that…

That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al   Please see all new photos at http://souvenircuenca.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you like...