Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday July 29, 2013

Monday July 29, 2013  update #527
Belated Happy 41st Birthday to our son Greg. 
What a strange day it started out to be.    The hot water is still working, thank God, it must have had an obstruction to the gas flow that jarred itself loose.
I received an email from Network Solutions expounding how to optimize our websites so I decided to call that number and give them the gears.   I was put through to a nice young man named Saul who discovered that the web-forwarding is turned on but is indeed NOT working…  Hello….  This is what I told you a week ago…  At least Saul discovered the problem, has created a repair ticket, and things will hopefully be rectified shortly.
Next I decided to try to solve my FTP problem with accessing the website for changes.  This was not working all weekend,… and today it decided to work again, mysteriously….  Maybe this Monday will prove to be the best Monday ever….
It took me all afternoon to process the other half of yesterday’s photos.  Just got done and Bella informed me that Mark & Karen were dropping by.   We had a nice visit and just ordered in supper from next door.   It is kinda neat to have take-out literally 3 feet from our door.

That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al   Please see all new photos at http://souvenircuenca.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you like...