Sunday, August 04, 2013

Sunday August 4, 2013

Sunday August 4, 2013  update #533
I awoke thinking about how to work on those photos from Joe’s again and it took me several attempts to get the right items to work properly.  I had to discard two items supplied because they left annoying edges to deal with.  Anyway I finally got everything finished, and sent, then figured out that I was working for about 75c an hour. 
I think I mentioned that I have been drafted to make some sort of birthday display and birthday card for later this month so I got cracking on that too.  So far I have 4 collages that I haven’t figured out yet how I am going to combine….
I also got a surprise commission to take photos of an artist’s paintings so they may be sold as prints, etc.  Hopefully I can get at that later in the week.
Bella is slowly recuperating and has a doctor’s appointment tomorrow.
There is another Coopera meeting with another large group of investors at a Provincial ministry office tomorrow.   Apparently the Province of Azuay is also a creditor so that may immeasurably help our cause.  Bella sent this to me so I think this is a hint that I should attend.
It looks like we will be having a busy week coming up….
Of course I didn’t get out today so I have processed a few more Pase Del Nino photos for you.

That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al   Please see all new photos at http://souvenircuenca.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you like...