Friday, August 09, 2013

Friday August 9, 2013

Friday August 9, 2013  update #538
I had a bout of acid reflux at about 3am so that kept me up for a good while.  When I did go back to bed I decided that today would just be a day of rest.
Bella actually slipped out for a while this morning to get some exercise with a short walk.  She continues to progress satisfactorily and should be back to her old self very shortly.
I spent most of the day, even during my usual chores, to attempt to get a definitive shot of Tom Thumb who is visiting every 15 minutes or so.   I have tried many different settings, using the tripod and remote shutter release and will get better at this as I experiment.  I am not displeased with the few shots I salvaged today but know I can do better yet.
I really should go out and listen to a band tonight and check them out but they play much too late and I don’t have the money to spend right now.
That was today’s excitement.  Cheers, Al   

Please see all new photos at http://souvenircuenca.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you like...