Sunday, August 25, 2013

Saturday August 24, 2013

Saturday August 24, 2013  update #552
Today we signed up for a VPN service so we can hopefully hook up with some programming from North America.   The VPN will fool the computer into thinking we are in either Miami, Toronto, or Montreal.  There are a couple of sites we know of that will work so Bella can watch Dancing With The Stars, and maybe I can catch the odd hockey game…   I may need some expert advice on how to take advantage of this.
I made my way over to Joe’s Secret Garden, even though I was debating all day whether my back would take the strain.  I gambled and went anyway.   Once the backpack was put away, I actually managed quite well and felt better coming home than when I went!!  And that was without any booze or drugs…
The chicken fried steak was superb and peppery, and the grasshopper pie was perfect for dessert.  I was really glad that I went, although I really ate way too much.
That was today’s excitement.  Cheers, Al   

Please see all new photos at http://souvenircuenca.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you like...