Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday August 11, 2013

Sunday August 11, 2013  update #540
Well Bella went off to play Bridge today, so that is a turning point.   She must have felt pretty good after her outing to Joe’s last night to have again ventured out today.
I got caught up in trying to make a belated wedding gift for my niece where is somehow misplaced all the wedding photos I had taken.   The only record I can locate are the small copies available on my photo blog so I had to make do with those.
I also decided on the format I wanted to do for Joe Spotts upcoming birthday so I worked on that as well.
The next issue was to try to print on canvas and, of course, Hewlett-Packard printers have a mind of their own, will print in their own formats, and wreck most of your product in the process before deciding to jam up.  Heaven help me, this is the last HP printer I will ever have.
So now I have to see I I can get the Fuji Store to print them for me, on my canvas product, that fits the small stringers I have….
There was lots of singing outside our window today so we figured it was the Purple People Parade, and yes, it was.  Bella had found out that it is some sort of religious retreat following that we used to see every couple of weeks, but it seems like months since we have seen this procession.
Tom Thumb was visiting so I took a crack at getting some shots again, but didn’t get my definitive shot yet.   Patience is a definite virtue in this game, along with spare batteries.
That was today’s excitement.  Cheers, Al   

Please see all new photos at http://souvenircuenca.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you like...