Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday August 16, 2013

Friday August 16, 2013  update #545
I was determined to get out and do some good today, starting with shopping, etc.   Bella was heading off to her charity knitting and crocheting at the Weaving Store, and we had reasonable weather, so why not?
My first stop was to the store where I bought a mouse for the computer last week and it was defective, not able to scroll properly.  The guy dug out a replacement and I continued to see if he had 2 other electronics cords I wanted, but he didn’t.  I was packing up to leave when he started demanding $7 for the new mouse…  I said this should be a straight exchange because the other is defective.  He said No, pay me another $7.   So I gave him back the new one, flipped the old one behind him and walked out.    So, even though it was a nice day, my mood was soured and, as a result, the camera never budged again today, sorry.   However I did find time to process a few more pase Del Nino photos for you this evening.
I continued my quest, checking every shop that handled any electronics, and I probably hit a dozen of them at least before I found one that had the proper 3V adapter for my wireless headphones.   I bought a new mouse at another shop too. 
I tried several movie shops after the one I wanted was closed for their late lunch.  I picked up eight movies at one shop and another 4 at another.   I had been directed by several folks to the Sony store on Sangurima for a patch cord for my camera remote but they were closed too.
After being on my feet for 4 hours I was happy to catch the #50 towards home.  At the last second I decided to get off at the Monay Mall and go get the patch cord there.  I found one for 68c that I thought would work but I found it was too big when I got it home.
I was really pleased that I was getting good sound out of the wireless headphones after attaching the new 3V AC adapter.
I guess we are watching a movie tonight.   Bella said there were 7 or 8 she would watch.   I nearly fell off my chair because they are 90% action…
That was today’s excitement.  Cheers, Al   

Please see all new photos at http://souvenircuenca.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you like...