Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday August 18, 2013

Sunday August 18, 2013  update #547
It was such a dull day today but I was determined to get out regardless.  Bella was heading out for Bridge anyway so I went a little earlier on the #16 to the Feria Libre/El Arenal Market area.  The bus wasn’t allowed past Clinica Santa Ana so it seemed like the bus driver was trying to make his own route past all the crazy detours.
I honestly had no urge to dig out my camera on such a dull day so I just went into the market and shopped for 3 hours.  I was trying to find a hooded, waterproof light spring/fall jacket but finding something suitable was almost impossible.  They had a few parka-style jackets but they were too heavy and too tight, and I sure didn’t want any zip-off hoods, they look so tacky.   So, I came home tired and empty-handed.
I have therefore worked on some more Pase Del Nino photos for you to enjoy.
That was today’s excitement.  Cheers, Al   

Please see all new photos at http://souvenircuenca.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you like...