Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday July 27, 2013

Saturday July 27, 2013  update #525
Bella is slowly improving and needing to take it easy for a while.   We want to be careful to let those stitches stay in place and not have loose body parts dropping on the floor, lol.    I am doing my best to run the required errands for her and take care of meals and cleanup.
We are still no closer to solving our website issues and it is beginning to wear a little thin.  It is one source of income that we really need right now.
It seems like our money in Coopera will be tied up for  good while longer so I fired off an email to the lawyer leading our group.   The only way we are going to get our 100% return, and quickly, is to call a spade a spade and holler discrimination, because that is what it is.
I got  call from my sister from our home in Okotoks and she was there to help me install TeamViewer on the computer there so I could try to retrieve her daughter’s wedding photos by remote connection.  We finally got the program loaded and operating and I spent a frustrating few hours trying to locate the original photos.  I can find them in Picasa but nowhere else, and Picasa won’t let me take the copies that are there.
I double-checked my laptop, my backpack, and they are not there either.   I checked through all my disks and memory sticks to no avail, the photos are gonzo, and I have absolutely no recollection what I did with them.  It is frustrating me to no end.
Then we got a note from Joe’s Secret Garden that they have no water in their area so the supper tonight was cancelled.   So the only photos I have for you are my feeble attempts to catch the moonrise from my window…

That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al   Please see all new photos at http://souvenircuenca.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you like...